--> International students: discover your true self in nature | AboutMicro News
'https://svgshare.com/s/YY2' >

International students: discover your true self in nature

International students: discover your true self in nature

 

Paris city view

I have always had a dream of studying abroad. I often stand alone in the courtyard at night, looking up at the vast starry sky, looking intently for a long time.

Many years later, I came to France as I wished-a country where I have longed for the night for many years. It's just that I didn't expect that this journey of the world has become more of a journey of my soul.

When I first arrived in Paris, I felt very calm. Compared with the bustling metropolis in China, it is much quieter here. Walking along the Seine River, the whole city is surrounded by Ottoman buildings, and the streets with relatively few pedestrians always give me a feeling of time and space travel, as if everything in modern times has nothing to do with us. Walking through this city every day, my heart is calm and joyful, and the desire to explore the world is still there, but it has been reduced a lot.

The pace of the city of Paris is also very slow. The French are not very efficient in doing things. Rather than rushing on time and progress, they prefer to comfortably follow their own pace. Most industries do not work overtime. They just do things when the time comes. Go back to their respective lives. After get off work, they like to gather with colleagues and friends first, go to a bar or park for a drink, talk about work and life, and dinner is relatively late. French people love vacations, even if they don't travel far, they will definitely spend time with family and friends in the nearby park. As time goes by, I also think the park is an excellent leisure place. You can have a picnic with friends, or you can read a book quietly by yourself, or you can do nothing and just lazily bask in the sun. For some time, I have also enjoyed such a leisurely and comfortable life. Live your life according to your own mind, it's probably like this.

But over time, I found that this kind of life also has side effects, that is, it will kill the will and sometimes feel boring. I don't want to be bored like this. Later, I moved to live in the suburbs, where there were fewer people, it was very quiet, and there were large tracts of forest, which was very beautiful. I like hanging out in the woods and parks in the suburbs, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends. I have never realized before that nature can bring huge healing energy to people. It is far away from society, but very close to myself. Walking among the flowers, plants and trees, I feel the extraordinary peace of mind. I see the power of the trees upright from the roots, the sense of solidity that the roots of the trees are deeply rooted in the ground; I go to the rivers and creeks to play in the water, pick up the rock I like home, put it on the bed, and touch it before going to bed. ; I was sitting on a bench in the park, listening to the birdsong in the forest quietly, and discovered the wonderful music played by nature. In the time I spend with nature, I am getting closer and closer to my true self, and exploring the path of nature is my journey back to my heart.

For me, meeting my soul is a very beautiful thing. Knowing myself, discovering myself, and living the most abundant posture of life is what I have always expected. In the future, there may be many unknowns waiting for me to explore. Summer is here and the epidemic slows down. It is time to get out of the house and take another look at the world. With the known and unknown self, go to collide with this world and see what kind of sparks it will produce.

COMMENTS

Name

Agricultural,3,Auto,5,Consumer,46,Cooking,13,Crime,4,Critics Choice,1,Decore,4,Eco-Friendly,4,Education,30,Employment,5,Entertainment,193,Entrepreneurship,15,Fashion,71,Fashion Shows,111,Fashion Style,83,Finance,11,Food,31,Gardening,3,Gastronomy,10,Gourmet food,15,Health,101,History,13,illegal,9,Life Style,165,Luxury,22,Military,33,Movies,17,News,79,Novel,2,Pet,3,photography,11,Red Carpet,245,Royal,4,Scams,7,Science and Tech,116,Sports,27,Study,50,Super Model,22,Travel,117,Trends,24,World,130,Writers,5,
ltr
item
AboutMicro News: International students: discover your true self in nature
International students: discover your true self in nature
International students: discover your true self in nature
https://rs1.huanqiucdn.cn/dp/api/files/imageDir/26498efc7e8de640fecb7dbb6f9f8815.jpg
AboutMicro News
https://aboutmicro-news.blogspot.com/2021/06/international-students-discover-your.html
https://aboutmicro-news.blogspot.com/
https://aboutmicro-news.blogspot.com/
https://aboutmicro-news.blogspot.com/2021/06/international-students-discover-your.html
true
1007093704318449624
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content