Growing fruits like this at home is more beautiful than flowers! After eating the fruit, do you throw away all the remaining pits? In fac...
Growing fruits like this at home is more beautiful than flowers!
After eating the fruit, do you throw away all the remaining pits? In fact, find a container, many fruits can be transformed into a potted plant with high-value!
1. Find a hanging basket, wrap it with plastic paper, and put some soil in the hanging basket.
2. Put the strawberry seedlings you bought back into the hanging basket with the soil at the bottom.
3. Fill the soil compactly, but keep the root neck of the strawberry on the surface of the soil.
4. Hang it in a well-lit place, water and fertilize it regularly, and soon you can see strawberries overgrown the basket.
1. After eating, select a few plump seeds to stay and wipe them clean with paper.
2. Soak the clean seeds in clean water and change the water every day for a week.
3. Take a pot of nutritious soil from the vegetable garden, put the seeds into the soil two centimeters away, and wait patiently for it to sprout. Of course, remember to water it.
4. After almost three weeks, small green buds have grown. In order to ensure the survival rate of sprouts, you can cut off those sprouts that are underdeveloped.
5. If there is sowing, there will be gains. Careful care will surely reward you with tiring fruits.
1. After eating the watermelon, leave the watermelon seeds, dry them, and soak them in water for two days. After sprinkling in the basin, cover with soil.
2. Pour some water every day. After about a week, the watermelon seedlings will emerge from the soil. However, the newly grown watermelon seedlings are too thin, so you need to add more soil to the roots and water more.
3. After a month, it will begin to grow vines and bloom. If the fertilizer is sufficient, some small watermelons have already grown.
4. The small watermelon grows bigger and bigger every day, and you can eat it when the melon is ripe!
No pain no gain
As long as you work hard
There are always unexpected surprises waiting for you~
Source | Quality Living Home, Shanghai Songjiang
Source: China Meteorological Science